My dream job and University.
Hello readers,
In this post I will talk what my dream job was when I was a
child well I had a stage in my life in which I wanted to be a language and
mathematics teacher-at that time I did not know that it would be horrible in
that subject hehe-. Then, when I was at the end of basic education and during
high school I wanted to be a veterinarian or a lawyer and I never thought in
public administration-although I knew the career for my best friend- even my
other options were sociology and anthropology but finally the paths of life led
me to apply for public administration and law.
Until the day I received the results of the PSU I wanted to
be a lawyer but I did not obtain the minimum score to apply to the university
of my dreams. From that moment I began to investigate other careers and chose
public administration because it encompassed law and had the same purpose
"to help people".
My experience at the university has not been ideal-COVID-19
cough cough-, also on more than one occasion I thought about changing my career
until I did the research work on the subject of research methodology, apart
from that we always read about topics interesting about politics, the functioning
of the State and they teach you that to help people and solve their problems
you need to know about many things.
When I was undersecretary of the ministry of social development
and family hehe

Hi Barbara!
ResponderEliminarWhen I was a kid, I also wanted to be a teacher, but I’m a little shy, so I don’t know if it would be the right choice for me ahha. I’m so sorry that you couldn’t go to law school, but I hope that you’re doing great and enjoying public administration!
I can absolutely relate to that; this pandemic and online classes have not been the greatest thins. How do you handle it? I hope someday we can talk!
Hello!
ResponderEliminarIt is true that the pandemic makes our "experience" very difficult, everything becomes more stressful :(
How nice that you managed to adapt to the new context!
hi Barbara
ResponderEliminarthe experience of the online university is so is so stressful and tiring, i dont like, However, im happy than you studied a carrer than allow to you help another people, thas is awesome
Hi barbara, good blog, I remenber your work as under secretary in the ministry social development and family, your proyect was very good, I hope you get a good clasifications in that because you deserved :)
ResponderEliminarHi Barbara, how was your weekend? Did you really want to be a teacher? It is a very beautiful career, I have always admired the teachers a lot, I consider it one of the most important careers in society, but you have to be very patient, and unfortunately I am nil at that :( Nice to know a little more about you ! Greetings! <3
ResponderEliminarHello Barbara, I had the same dream job, be lawyer, but at the end the career that we choose (in your case Public Administration) had some classes of law.
ResponderEliminarI'm glad for you that not leave your career, I hope that everything goes well. :)
Hi Barbara!<3
ResponderEliminarIn my main options I also had the option of sociology and anthropology, in my opinion the topics of those careers are so interesting and important for the development of society. What do you think about this?
And it's true, the pandemic has been a stressful situation, but I'm glad you didn't have to change your career and that you found something you like <3
I hope someday we can meet and talk about many topics<3