This is me
Hello readers,
My name is Barbara Bravo but my nickname is Barbi, is cute. I
was born on August 14th 2001.
I am from Santiago, Chile, the place where I live is quiet and the neighbors ar nice. I live with my mom, she is great! I love her so much and I also have half sister on dad’s side, her name is Ivanna. She was born 4 days after my birthday.
In the High School I studied administration with mention human resources but I did not like it very much, I finally liked it a bit, however I wanted to study law because one of my favorite subjects was labor legislation and also wished to help people. The sad and Good noticie is that I didn´t get the score as I love the career Public Administration because in the future I could do research or work in a public service and help with public policy
With my mom in the last summer

Hi Barbara, it is a pity that the score will not reach what you wanted, but it is good that you like the public administration too, I hope in the future you can achieve your goals, greetings!!!
ResponderEliminarHi Barbi!
ResponderEliminarYou are the first person i know and want yo do research. What kind of research would You like to do?
Clases like epistemology and methodology i think they server us a lot for this area.
Regards
Hi Barbi!
ResponderEliminarYou are the first person i know and want yo do research. What kind of research would You like to do?
Clases like epistemology and methodology i think they server us a lot for this area.
Regards
Hello Barbara a pleasure to know a little more of your life. How nice and sincere the union and happiness between you and your mom, congratulations!
ResponderEliminarRegards:).