Carbonated

 

It is a typical dish from the northwest of Argentina, Chile and Bolivia, very ideal to eat in winter that contains many vegetables, meat or chicken and potatoes but all in small pieces !!! Guess what it is? * sound of drums * yes !! It is my beloved favorite food, carbonated

In a pot, the following ingredients are placed in small pieces: pumpkin, corn, meat / chicken, potatoes and oregano, thyme, onion, garlic, parsley for flavor. The previous , first it is sautéed for a couple of minutes and then hot water is added to cook over medium heat until the vegetables are almost cooked to add the rice until everything is ready.

It is my favorite dish because I love vegetables, especially corn, I am also chilly being an ideal dish for me-although I eat it at any time of the year-, I recommend it because it is an exquisite meal.

Carbonated is a balanced meal since it is healthy and nutritious although any excess is bad * eye *.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Barbara!
    Carbonated is very necessary for cold periods! Especially now that winter is coming, carbonateds are starting to appear in our homes hahaha!
    I hope you are well!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello barbara! I like carbonate too! I consider it an excellent choice when it is cold plus it is very rich in nutrients!
    Regards<3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Barbara! Carbonated is so delicious! I especially like when my grandmother cook it, because she has a special taste that no one else has. I hope eat soon :)
    See you in class <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario