My 18th birthday
Hello readers,
In this post I will tell you about my 18th birthday, which
meant a lot to me because a few years ago I don't like it when my birthday
approaches because I always get very sad and sentimental (I really don't know
the why) but that birthday was totally different, perhaps the saying "When
you don't expect anything, everything comes" is true because that day I
felt so loved, it is one of my favorite memories.
That day started like any other, but ended up turning into a
wonderful day from start to finish, literally everything was great I couldn't
have asked for more. Now I appreciate it more because my last birthday was in a
pandemic and I could not share in person with my friends and boyfriend, I swear
that all I need for my 20th birthday is to be able to see them that day, it
would be the best gift.

Hello Barbara, how are you? I also have that feeling of sadness on my birthdays, that happens for no reason, does it still happen to you after that special 18th birthday? it's just not, because at least for me it is stressful to see how all your loved ones are happy for you on your birthday except you HAHAHA have a great weekend =)
ResponderEliminarHi Barbara, I hope you are well.
ResponderEliminarHow great to remember our birthdays, obviously not all of them are good, but there are some very good ones, that hopefully coming out of this pandemic you will be able to celebrate with all your loved ones.
Greetings!
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarHi Barbara, I hope you are fine.
ResponderEliminarHow good that you enjoyed that day! I hope you can be with your loved ones on your next birthday and you can remember it with a smile on your face:)
Regards<3
Hi Barbara!
ResponderEliminarVery nice photo, you look very happy! I haven't seen my friend since the pandemic started and he makes me very sad at times. I hope you also have great memories of your 20s and can meet your boyfriend and partner on your birthday.
I hope you're well and regards!