My cell phone

 Hello readers,

In this post I will talk about my cell phone hehe. My cell phone is essential for me because I use it for various things that help me distract myself and relax such as: listening to music-literal all day xD-, watching videos of songs translated on YouTube, watching series and movies; I also read books on the cell phone even if it hurts my eyes :(, since it is much more comfortable and easy to carry around compared to the Notebook, in my opinion.

Since I had my first cell phone it has affected my life a lot because I know that I have become dependent even in the moments that I disconnect from social media because I use it for other things like the ones I already mentioned.

I would recommend using it because on Google you find a lot of interesting information :o and in this pandemic I would recommend using it to do yoga, on YouTube there are many videos of that.

                                                        Look on Youtube: Elena Malova ;)







Comentarios

  1. Hello barbara! How are you? Like you, i also read a lot on my cell phone even though my eyes hurt, you can't always print texts and it's a thousand times more comfortable than on a Notebook. As data frak, i also see Elena Malova on YouTube, doing yoga is very entertaining, but my balance has worsened over the years hahaha. Greetings! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi Barbara

    the phones is so important in a increasingly technological world, without them, the life is very dificult. in my case, a cant live without my computer, above all in the Covid pandemic, is a good way for endured the pandemic, I recommend it to you much.

    have a nice day :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Barbara, I think that nowadays no one can live without their cell phone. Online classes force us to use it literally every day. I also prefer to read books on my phone, but I can't because it downloads before I can finish reading so I'm forced to use the computer.
    Do you recommend any particular YouTube channel for Yoga classes?

    I hope you're well =)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello Barbara
    I use my smartphone for almost the same as you, especially for reading. I recommend an application called Xodo, it has been very useful because in it you can underline, write, remove or leave sheets, level the light and color of the screen, among other things.
    I hope it helps you!
    regards

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Barbara!
    I also like using my phone to listen music and distract myself, but sometimes it turns really stressful. What kind of books you like to read? I love read books too! But I prefer having them on their physical form. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Barbara!
    I also use my phone to read, I feel that on the phone it has become a vice for me because if I read a story, because if it is a very good and interesting story, I can finish reading it that same day. And I can't get away from the phone, the dependency hahaha

    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario