Epistemology of the social sciences
Hello readers,
Today I will talk to you about someone that I admire and has inspired me in my career since, honestly in the first semester of my career I did not like what I was studying and I felt very discouraged by the pandemic but everything changed in the second semester When the subject of Epistemology of the Social Sciences appeared, it became my favorite field and here is the person who has inspired me, my professor Rolando Poblete. Thanks to his willingness to explain, he made me interested in research, which made me stay in the race because one day I want to focus on doing research on public policy.
He has worked as a consultant in various institutions dedicated to social promotion and also in the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean, ECLAC, for the project “Policies to improve the quality, efficiency and relevance of professional training in Latin America and the Caribbean ”, Developing research on job training programs in Chile aimed at young people living in poverty.
Hello Bárbara, nice to read you again! I have never had classes with Professor Rolando Poblete, but as you describe him, it sounds like a very good option to take in future research lines! What an interesting job to develop your work on immigrant children, I really would like to take that teacher in the future. Greetings and I hope you have an excellent weekend <3
ResponderEliminarHello barbara!
ResponderEliminarI am glad that you have stayed in the race, the investigative area is too important for the Public Administration, since with them it is possible to develop an adequate public policy.
Professor Poblete has an impressive career, I hope you achieve what he and more <3
Regards
Hi Barbara!
ResponderEliminarI don't know Professor Poblete, but, as you describe him, he sounds like an amazing person. It's great to have in university people who help you discover new sides of yourself and, someway, allow you to discover what it is that you would like to do for a career in a future.
Regards!
Hi Barbara! I hope you’re well. I also never had classes with professor Rolando Poblete but I heard good comments about them, and he seems to have a very good professional life. Is great that he had inspired you, specially in a class like epistemology, that some people found it boring.
ResponderEliminarRegards<3
hi Barbara
ResponderEliminarsincerely I did not know professor rolando poblete, but, from what you say, he is an incredible person and extremely important for the public sector in what is related to research, I hope sometime to be able to take a course with him, it would be very interesting.
have a nice week :)
Hi Barbara, hope you are doing well, it's good to read you again.
ResponderEliminarPersonally I have never had classes with him, but I have always heard good recommendations from other students about him. I'm glad he helped you the way he did, it's awful to feel like you don't fit in or like what you are studying. I hope to be able to take classes with him someday.
Cheers, take care =)
Hello barbara! I hope you're well :)
ResponderEliminarI would have loved to have classes with Professor Rolando Poblete, I tried to take his class many times in the modification process, but this did not work :( It is so good that it has helped you to get interested in investigating.
regards <3
Hello, Barbara, I had classes with the teacher Rolando. I really agree with what you posted about him, since like you, he inspired me for my university studies. Greetings.
ResponderEliminar