Public administration

 

Hello readers,

In today's post I will talk about what I am studying "public administration", a career that is focused on helping people through different ways:

1) Investigate the impact that government programs have had on people

2) Find a way to improve the quality of government programs so that citizens are helped effectively and efficiently.

3) Create different public policies that are a contribution to society

Personally, I see myself prepared to help people in any way I can because I always want to study and work in something where I can help people and this career allows me to do so since I can contribute by helping people who need it, making a better world

Thus, professionals are needed who know how to help citizens through public policies that are a real contribution to them.  In conclusion, this is a career that needs a lot of vocation, empathy and above all knowing how to work as a team.




Comentarios

  1. Hello barbara! how are you? Good to read you again. It is very satisfying to know that you have a vocation for public service, and that you like your career, today what is most lacking are civil servants with a true vocation for service. I agree that this major really makes a positive contribution to our world. I hope you have a great weekend! <3

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Hi Bárbara, I hope you are well
    Public administration, as you say, allows us to contribute and help people, being a very important and valuable profession in our society, especially these days inside organizations.
    Regards <3





    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi miss!
    I'm agree with you, I also think the career need a lot of vocation and admire that of you, and the way you see the major. Have a good day!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Bárbara! I hope you are well.
    I am really happy to know that you have a true vocation to help people. I think that this is the most important condition to give a real and lasting solution to their problems and contribute to making the world a better place to live. Also, as you said, teamwork is really important, but not everyone is aware of it.
    Regards.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario